BLACK COAT POULTRY ADULT ALL BREEDS
COMPLETE PET FOOD FOR ADULT DOGS OF ALL BREEDS WITH BLACK COAT
Balanced to enhance the black pigment of the coat. 1 year and older
- Balanced amount of amino acids can help protect and enhance black colour of coat.
- Formula without wheat. It can help to reduce the risk of wheat gluten allergy.
- With Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids – for healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Natural antioxidants - vitamin E and rosemary extract can help to protect cells against the negative impact of free radicals in a completely natural way.
- Enriched with natural mineral of sedimentary origin “MicroZeoGen“ – dinamically micronized clinoptilolite.
Composition: poultry meat 36% (dried and finely ground), rice, sweet potato, salmon (dried and finely ground), barley, poultry fat, sugar beet pulp, brewer’s yeast, peas, linseed, chicken liver hydrolysate, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), chicory extract, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), yucca extract.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 18000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) – 1500 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 530 mg, folic acid (3a316) – 4 mg, biotin (3a880) – 2 mg, niacin (3a314) – 75 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) – 13,4 mg, vitamin B1 (3a821) – 16,3 mg, vitamin B12 – 0,07 µg, iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (3b103) – 50 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 1,5 mg, copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) – 7 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) – 40 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 150 mg, sodium selenite (3b801) – 0,1 mg.
Technological additives: rosemary extract, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (1b306(i)).
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Superior Care for the first time, gradually introduce it into your dog’s diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
crude protein – 26%,
crude oil and fats – 13%,
crude ash – 9%,
crude fibres – 3,5%,
calcium – 1,2%,
phosphorus – 0,9%,
omega 3 – 0,50%,
omega 6 – 2,22%