Bene-Bac® Plus Pet Powder
Bene-Bac® Plus Pet Powder contains concentrated FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms. Bene-Bac® Plus is recommended any time an animal experiences changing nutritional or environmental conditions.
- Contains seven fat-encapsulated, common microorganisms found in intestinal tract of small mammals
- Provides help for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel
- Guaranteed 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram
- Recommended as part of the management program for all animals subjected to adverse conditions
- May be used for regular maintenance
Direction for Use: Initial Feeding: Provide one feeding from table below on days 1, 3, 5 and 7, and then one feeding per week until weaned.
Body Weight Amount of Bene-Bac Plus
<1/2 lb. (227g) 1/4 level teaspoon
1/2 lb. - 1 lb. 1/2 level teaspoon
1 lb. - 5 lb. 1 level teaspoon
5 lbs. - 20 lbs. 2 level teaspoons
20 lbs. + 3 level teaspoons
1/4 teaspoon scoop included in jar. For Maintenance: Use above recommended daily amount once weekly. Feed animals by top dressing Bene-Bac Plus powder on moistened or dry food. Discard uneaten food after no more than 8 hours and thoroughly wash dishes.
General Information: Give the indicated amount when an animal first arrives; when traveling (before departure and after arrival); one to two hours after worming; at birth; prior to supplementing or hand rearing of the newborn; at weaning; when dietary changes occur; or as indicated by your veterinarian when animals are treated with antibiotics. If diarrhea or anorexia (loss of appetite) persists, contact your veterinarian.
Storage: Store in cool dry conditions. Refrigeration not necessary.