- Only The Good Stuff! Dogs Naturally Crave Meat, Much Like They Ate In The Wild. That'S Why Every Batch Of Absolutely Rabbit Dinner Patties Starts With 90% Rabbit And Bone Plus 100% Organic Certified Fruits And Vegetables To Guarantee Your Pet Is Eating As Nature Intended. All Ingredients Are Sustainably Sourced, And Never From China
- Made In The Usa - Absolutely Rabbit Dinner Patties’ All-Natural Recipe Is Crafted With Care In Small Batches In Stella & Chewy’S Own Usa Kitchen To Provide The Highest Levels Of Protein-Rich Meat And Quality Grain-Free Nutrition For Your Pet
- Minimally-Processed And All Natural. Because The Closer Foods Stay To Their Natural State, The Better They Are. That'S Why Each Of Stella & Chewy'S Recipes Contains No Added Hormones, Antibiotics, Grains Or Fillers. Best Of All, It'S 100% Complete And Balanced For All Life Stages
- Raw Nutrition And Convenience - Your Pet Deserves To Thrive On Real, Raw Meat. Now Stella & Chewy'S Makes It Easier Than Ever To Give Your Pet Real Raw Nutrition With The Convenience Of Freeze-Dried
- Supports Better Health For Your Pet With Improved Appetite And Digestion, Relief From Allergies, Vibrant Skin And Coat, Healthy Teeth And Gums, Greater Stamina And Vitality And A Healthy Immune System
Rabbit With Ground Bone, Olive Oil, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Apples, Organic Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Taurine, Tocopherols (Preservative), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement
|Crude Protein (min.)|
|Crude Fat (min.)|
|Crude Fiber (max.)|
|Calorie Content (ME calculated)|
Microorganisms* Not less than 10,000,000 CFU/lb. (Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles
Absolutely Rabbit Dinner Patties is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water. If your dog does not drink plenty of water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating. To rehydrate, crumble and add 1/4 cup of water for every two patties. When feeding dry, always make sure your dog drinks ample fresh water at mealtime. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Transitioning Your Dog
New Users: Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
Days 1 - 3
25% Stella & Chewy's / 75% Old diet
Days 4 - 6
50% Stella & Chewy's / 50% Old diet
Days 7 - 9
75% Stella & Chewy's / 25% Old diet
100% Stella & Chewy's